Friday, March 18, 2016

A Long Overdue Update

Hello!

It's been a while. I've been very busy trying to get my short film 'The Ride' cut together, and have been focusing most of my blog attention on the new 'Frownland' site, which is the home of my webcomic.

In fact, I'm in the process of updating waylonbacon.com's layout, and one of the main reasons for that is to move the news section to the homepage, so this blog will not have much use after that. Of course, I'll keep it up here, archived indefinitely.

In the meantime, here are some fun things that are happening in the land of Bacon:

THE RIDE IS PREMEIRING THIS COMING WEEKEND IN ALBANY, CA



Yes, that's right! After many months of editing hell, I am finally showing a version of my new short film at the beloved Albany Film Festival in my hometown of Albany, CA. The film will be closing the festival, and will be followed by a Q & A with your truly. I am both very excited and very, very nervous.



After this, I will be planning a Southern California screening date as well, and then it off to the festivals if they'll have us!

All the best, Waylon

No comments:

Post a Comment