Thursday, October 15, 2015

Hey there friends! It's been a little while, because I have been knee deep finishing up my latest film project 'The Ride'. However, I'm finally being dragged away because of a unique engagement I've been invited to:

This coming Tuesday, October 20th, I'll be giving a FREE class on how to create cheap special effects for your film projects using simple tools like duct tape, bed foam, and cotton balls.



The Albany Film Festival runs every spring in Albany, CA, and always features an absolutely astounding line up of great film projects. However, they also host lectures and classes throughout the year, and thought I would be a great choice for the October event!

The class will include tutorials on how to create monster masks out of cheap materials, the art of inexpensive head casting, how to plan out your effects shots, and a drawing lesson to help you create storyboards!

There will also be video's showing how I've managed to pull off the FX on my short films with no money, including footage from my new film 'The Ride'!

The class will be held this coming Tuesday, October 20th at the Albany Library, from 7:00pm - 8:30pm, absolutely FREE of charge! You can find out more information by clicking the link below:

AFF PRESENTS: How to Make Cheap Special Effects with Waylon Bacon

I look forward to seeing you there!

All the best, Waylon

No comments:

Post a Comment